Friday, November 14, 2014

Nirvana: a state of perfect happiness; an ideal or idyllic place






The first trailer of Nirvana: a short film about cancer from writer/director/editor (and most incredible husband, soulmate, artist, survivor, lover of life, my Nirvana) Jonathan Hicks. I am honored to be a part of your life and vision. 


   Nirvana Production Stills: Robyn Hicks (top) Barry Nash (bottom)

ONE DAY
If I was given a purpose
In this life I lead
It was to love my God.
If I was given a passion
With each breath inside I took
It was to share your Love.
If I was given one day
On your Earth in which I walk
It was to see the beauty in nature you did bare
My Heart. Your Hands.
Your Eyes. I start.
In the moment of my creation
You gave life to me.
A purpose.
A passion.
One Day.
-Robyn Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment